Burglary in St. Mary's
Incident Summary: O
The Department of Public Safety is requesting that anyone who has information regarding this or any other incident(s), or who noticed any suspects before or after the incident(s), to contact them immediately at (202) 687-4343.
Date: December 2nd, 3013
Time: 07:30 a.m.
Location: On Campus
Address: St. Mary's
Incident type: Burglary
Respondents: Georgetown University Police Department / Metropolitan Police Department
Victim(s): The victim was not injured in this incident.
Witness description of suspect(s):
The Department of Public Safety would like to remind all students to practice the following security measures:
1. On campus students should call DPS at 202.687.4343 regarding any safety concerns.
2. Off campus students with immediate safety concerns should call MPD at 911 and DPS at 687.HELP.
3. Practice security at home by not propping doors open, always keeping doors and windows locked, even when you are in residence, and not opening the door to strangers.
4. Students noticing suspicious activities or individuals loitering around entrances to residence halls, apartments, or townhouses should immediately notify DPS at 202.687.4343.
5. Students may utilize the services of THE SHUTTLE or DPS SAFERIDES escorts as a means of providing safe passage off-campus. Call 784.RIDE for DPS SAFERIDES
6. Always remember to close and lock your office door, even when gone when only for a few minutes, and keep personal belongings out of plain sight.